Make sure you get your discounted tickets here and make money for your club!
saracens take on the entertainers Harlequins on Saturday 23rd March 2023 (3.05pm KO) at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
A number of tickets have been allocated to Folkestone Rugby Club at a discounted rate (until January 2024) and with over 50 tickets sold already, the club will also benefit from a cashback from the organisers... so if you're planning to go already, support your club and use the steps below to book your tickets!
The discounted FRFC Group prices agreed up until the end of January are:
OVER 65: £24
UNDER 24: £24
UNDER 16: £15
FOLLOW THIS STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO BUY YOUR TICKETS
The ticket system isn't the simplest so we recommend using a computer to book them rather than your mobile device. Follow the step-by-step guide below:
2. Open this link in a new tab whilst you are already signed-in. If you don’t follow the link to the site, it won’t display the right seats or prices. The link will take you to the Saracens Online Ticket Shop.
3. Once logged in, navigate to Match Tickets and select The Showdown 4
4. Select Buy Now in the Showdown 4 ticket box
5. At the top of left hand side of the screen, select the total quantity of tickets you require
6. Scroll down the list below and select the area named 258 | FOLKESTONE RFC
7. This will take you to the block where your seats are allocated (AREA 258) and will pre-select your seats on a “best available” basis*
8. Choose the Price Class for each ticket (Groups Adult/Groups U16/Groups 65+/Groups U24) by scrolling down the list of seats on the left of the page.
9. Once you have selected all the seats for your party, click Add to Basket
10. Click on the basket icon at the top of the screen and proceed through the checkout steps
11. Your tickets will be available in your account from approximately 10 days before the game.
*To change the “best available seats” to new specific seats
1. Click on the pre-selected best available seats (highlighted with a thick black circle) in order to release them.
2. Choose YES from the warning pop-up box. This will release your seats and allow you to pick new seats in the same area.
NB Please ensure that the pop-up box on any newly selected seats displays your club’s name under the title “Price Band” at the top– otherwise you will be seated in the wrong club allocation
3. Add the newly selected seats to your basket with the correct associated “Price Class” (age group)
4. Click on the basket icon at the top of the screen and proceed through the checkout steps